Anywhere in IndiaWE DELIVER YOUR Weighbridges IN NO TIME
Call Us Anytime
Welcome toTechnoweigh india
What focuses recall while arrangement a weighbridge?
Setting up a weighbridge and the amount it is gainful and beneficial genuinely relies on the mass gauging necessity in the territory where a weighbridge arrangement is done, thus while setting up a weighbridge zone is the primary spot which is considered. A weighbridge is utilized for mass gauging or gauging an overwhelming burden and such an excess of thing is required in the business or in anaj mandi where day by day mass or substantial burden weighing required, henceforth a weighbridge ought to be set where the business or Anaj mandi close by so they can utilize weighbridge to computing the gauge.
Weighbridge the each gauging arrangement
Weighbridge is one of the most significant modern instrument that gives every single arrangement of gauging overwhelming to substantial load through stacked vehicle. It’s ready to compute the entire load inside seconds.
Gauging mass things or gauging substantial things are constantly intense because of boundless assets of a specific industry and because of less assets or time to gauge the whole item, accordingly they require gauging stage that ready to weigh both vehicle and items weight independently and a weighbridge ready to do that in successfully with accuracy.
Weighbridges have a few advantages not many of them are as per the following:-
It is efficient on the grounds that it is capable gauge mass things in single time and gets the accurate load then again on the off chance that we ascertain it physically than it will require some investment since we need to compute every single item independently.
It gives the accurate outcome with no error while figuring physically may have hardly any missteps.
It is especially financially savvy since it can diminish the expense of labor of gauging the heaviness of mass things.
How to compute Weight on Weighbridge?
Computing weight on weighbridge is as straightforward as figuring Ration weight on proportion store with a typical gauging machine. It is valuable for computing mass load immediately with no error, for that we just require a vehicle that right off the bat full unfilled and weighted on weighbridge here void vehicle weight considered screen from there on we have to filled that vacant vehicle with the item which we need to gauge and weigh again that stacked vehicle weight which encourages us to get the item weight by diminishing emtpty vehicle weight from stacked vehicle weight.
Nature of Business
Our MissionWe are the company that listens to customer needs, values innovation in the development and provide solutions to problems in simple and optimal ways.
To provide the society with accurate and reliable weighing systems to enable them to do a profitable business. We want to be the most trusted company in the world of weighing. We will adhere to our values as the most important ingredient to reach the summit. We are on the mission to gain the trust and quality importance from our customers with their valuable presence and involvement through their precious feedback.
Our VisionOur vision is to manufacture quality weighbridges and provide weighing systems, with the highest level of accuracy. And to reach out to every part of the world and provide our customers with the best one-stop weighing house.
As the other industry has the vision to be the company of choice for our clients, we also have the same vision for our clients with the presence of the vital role and with more accurate business in terms of products and services.
FREE ESTIMATESGet a Quick Quote Now
Who We Are?
Technoweigh India, an ISO 9001:2015 company, established in 1994, involved in the Dharamkanta manufacturer (Weighbridge), supplier and Exporters of load cells, mobile and electronic weighbridge. Technoweigh India has made a corner for itself in supplying a wide range of completely electronic measure spans & frameworks with Flintec Digital burden cell which receives the most recent front line innovation. Today, with unmatched venture execution in measure span establishment, we are one of the main Weighbridge Supplier and manufacturer in India.
Weighbridge Operations and Procedures
Personnel Involved in OCP
- Transport environment
- Legislation and regulations
- Weighbridge equipment
- Weighing operations
- Software operation
- Data management
- Management reporting
- Staff management;
- Operations management
- Maintenance management and
Thus, it should be mandatory for all weighbridge personnel to follow a prescribed training course so that they are able to perform their duties satisfactorily in terms of ensuring that the applicable weighing procedures are followed and overload control regulations are applied correctly. In a regional context, training should be carried out in a coordinated manner in order to endure uniformity across all countries.
Good Weighing Practice
- Regular checks should be made to ensure that there is clearance between the plate and its surrounding frame. If the weighing machine operates using a lever bottom work the plate should swing freely endways.
- Regular checks should be made to ensure that the weighbridge is properly balanced when unloaded and the indicator shows zero. The Weighbridge Operator must know how to balance the weighing machine.
- The balance of a weighbridge will be affected by the accumulation of dirt etc. on or around the plate. This should be regularly cleaned to avoid any excessive build-up.
- Beneath the plate, levers or load cells may be affected by the build-up of dirt (sand) and should be cleared as necessary. If your weighbridge is prone to such contamination a regular maintenance programme should be implemented.
- In a pit mounted weighbridge, balance and accuracy may be affected by a high water level in the pit which ‘floats’ the levers or the bottom work. In such circumstances pumping facilities should be available and the Weighbridge Operator will be expected to know how to use it.
- The most common cause of ‘balance’ error is due to rain on the plate. During periods of rain the balance should be checked and adjusted more frequently and again as the plate dries.
Weighing Procedures on a Weighbridge
- It is advisable to weigh all vehicles without passengers or driver. If this is not possible or if the personnel refuse to leave the vehicle a note should be made to this effect with details of the number of persons on the vehicle. This note should be made on the ticket and on any other record. Whatever happens you should always be consistent with whether you weigh vehicles with the driver in or out of the vehicle.
- It is important to be consistent as certain persons may wish to increase the GROSS weight of the load by addition of passengers and if and when the tare weight is taken without passengers the weight of the load appears heavier. Weighbridge Operators should take special care whilst passengers are on or in the vicinity of the plate.
- Where practical the Weighbridge Operator should check the load for himself and if this is not possible the ticket should indicate the load as stated by the driver.
- Weighbridge Operators should be aware that persons bringing loads to be weighed may conceal heavy items amongst the stated load. This heavy article can then be discarded and the goods delivered to a purchaser. e.g. Concrete blocks with scrap metal. The load is identified as scrap metal and following weighing the concrete is discarded and the scrap metal sold at the higher weight. Therefore the weighbridge ticket would be properly completed as ‘scrap metal/concrete’.
- The Operator should always check any vehicle registration number for himself rather than rely on the driver.
- The Weighbridge Operator should have a clear view of the plate and ensure the vehicle being weighed is positioned on the plate. Weighbridge Operators should be aware that persons requiring a weighing may deliberately leave a wheel over the edge of the plate to reduce the weight shown. This is either done to reduce the tare weight (and therefore increase the apparent weight of the load or to appear below the permitted legal weights for overloading purpose.
- It is illegal to undertake a double weighing where that weighing will be used for a trade transaction. e.g. a load of hay for sale elsewhere.
- Drivers sometimes require a weighing to ensure they are not overloaded on individual axles. It is permissible to undertake weighing of individual axles but the ticket and records should clearly indicate what type of weighing was carried out and which axles were weighed etc. The ticket should be endorsed – “Weights found are not for trade purpose”.
Weighbridge Verification and Calibration
Weighbridge Verification Failure to comply in all respects with the legal requirements of the Weights and Measures Act, including the verification procedures, would render weighbridge operations illegal. Calibration of a weighbridge is the carrying out of a set of prescribed operations which establish, under reported conditions, the relationship between the weighing system output and corresponding known values of the load applied to the weighbridge. The calibration exercise is normally carried out by an accredited body in accordance with a prescribed procedure such as that contained in A Code of Practice for the Calibration of Industrial Process Weighing Systems, The result of the calibration is normally reported in a formal document – the certificate of calibration – which includes a variety of data deemed relevant by the calibrating authority. The data obtained as a result of the calibration operation may be used to estimate the weighing system errors or to adjust the system output to an agreed specified value. The frequency of calibration is governed by the following factors:
- Manufacturer’s recommendation
- Frequency and manner of use
- Environmental influence and
- Accuracy sought